Washington Life Insurance
Elliott Insurance Service can supply you with a comprehensive and competitively priced Washington life insurance policy.
While it may be difficult to think about, it’s important to prepare in advance for a time when you may no longer be around. The experienced agents at Elliott Insurance Service can assist you through this process from our office in Yakima, Washington. Life insurance policies are designed to help you feel more secure about moving toward the future. If you’re looking for a truly professional Washington life insurance company, we have the coverages that will help you feel safe and secure.
Whether you’re a young professional just starting out, or a veteran business executive in Washington, life insurance can offer you many options. By teaming with Elliott Insurance Service, you’ll have the opportunity to provide a financial pillow for your loved ones should an unexpected death occur. Our dedicated team of life insurance professionals understands Washington’s market and regulations and can help you develop a Washington life insurance policy that meets your specific needs.
Term Life Insurance Basics:
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life.
- Lower premiums for higher coverage.
- Rates can change after specific terms expire.
- No equity – cannot be used as cash value.
Whole Life Insurance Basics:
- Exactly like it says – permanent, not for a specific period.
- Protection carries with you your whole life.
- Can build equity and have cash value.
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run.
Term and Whole Life Combined:
- Build lifelong base of whole live coverage.
- Supplement specific times of your life with term insurance.
No matter where you reside in Washington, life insurance plans are available at competitive rates through Elliott Insurance Service. Contact us today for more information and a free quote.