Motorcycle Insurance in Washington State
For riders in Washington, motorcycle insurance from Elliott Insurance Service can save you time and money.
As a motorcycle rider, you know the value of dependable motorcycle insurance. Washington State residents can rely on Elliott Insurance Service to protect their bike in case of an accident. No matter what type of rider you are, our motorcycle insurance policy offers protection for you, your bike, and your accessories.
At Elliott Insurance Service, we hope you never have an accident, but if you do, our motorcycle insurance coverage is designed to help get you back on the road quickly. Motorcycle insurance in Washington State has never been more dependable and affordable than with our policies.
Typical motorcycle insurance in Washington contains the following policy provisions:
- Roadside assistance that will be there for you if you have a flat tire, a dead battery, or any other problem if you need to be towed to the nearest repair facility.
- Collision coverage that will repair or replace your motorcycle in the event of an accident.
- Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage that will make sure your bike is repaired and your medical bills are taken care of in the event a person you are involved in an accident with does not have car or motorcycle insurance.
- Medical coverage so that if you are injured in an accident, your motorcycle insurance will be able to cover your medical bills.
- Bodily injury coverage that will pay the other party’s medical bills if they are injured in an accident you caused.
- Property damage coverage if you are responsible for damage to another person’s property in conjunction with a motorcycle accident.
For more information about the most comprehensive and affordable motorcycle insurance in Washington State, contact one of our agents today!